Postdoctoral Research Associate in Integrated Photonics in Optical Communications
- Opportunity to contribute to the research and development of a key research programme in Integrated Photonics in Optical Communications
- Located on the Camperdown Campus at the School of Physics, join a community of world-class scientists
- Full-time 12 months (with a further 12 months extension) fixed term with a base salary of $93K – $103K p.a., plus leave loading and a generous employer’s contribution to superannuation.
- Closing date: 11:30pm, Sunday 17 January 2021
- For more information on the position and how to apply, please click here.